L’antenne culturelle is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a special programme!
4pm – 7pm
Performances, screenings and surprises…
Including the participation of artists Céline Ahond, Pierre Ardouvin, Anne Brégeaut, Lenka Clayton and Adélaïde Fériot.
L’antenne culturelle (the cultural hub) has been establishing links between the public and contemporary art, as well as encouraging a cultural and artistic programme, for over 10 years. In particular artists are involved in innovative projects with children and arts lovers etc.
To celebrate its anniversary, the public service department team is inviting local residents, onlookers and families… to become engaged in proposals specially produced by the different artists featuring in the programme:
– Céline Ahond, Tu vois ce que je veux dire ? ( video performance)
– Pierre Ardouvin and Anne Brégeaut, Avanie and Framboise (display window installation)
– Lenka Clayton, Button Exchange (performance)
– Adélaïde Fériot
Other anniversary highlights: retrospective overview of the last 10 years, the presentation of editions, afternoon tea…
Le Plateau opened in January 2002 and following this l’antenne culturelle was inaugurated in November 2005, confirming the frac île-de-france’s foothold in a lively neighbourhood in north-east Paris, between the 19th and 20th districts, developing a challenging contemporary art programme for everyone.
L’antenne culturelle is a support base for the frac île-de-france public service department. Throughout the year it also hosts school groups, as well as student and specific audience groups, as part of its themed programme aimed at French National Education and regional higher education partners.
Different areas of work are therefore implemented for active and practical reflection on the issues surrounding the transmission of creation today and cultural mediation.
– the display window: a programme of exhibitions visible from the street, with specific productions, works of art from the Frac collection and project renditions…
– a programme for young audiences, bringing together artists and young people for an activity,
– artistic projects in work groups,
– a documentation centre specialising in contemporary art (books, periodicals, videos).
L’antenne culturelle (50 meters away from le plateau)
22 cours du 7è art
75019 Paris, France